The Pentair SolarTouch® Solar Control System offers full digital control for the most precise, efficient, swimming pool heating possible. The digital thermostat is set with the touch of a button and will monitor the temperature of the pool water and solar collectors. SolarTouch® Control System integrates with IntelliFlo and IntelliPro Variable Speed pumps for unparalleled efficiency
- The Auto Controller will divert the water to the solar panels when there is sufficient solar energy to capture and turn it off when there are no more solar gains available or needed.
- Partially sunny or rainy days are not a problem.
- Rushing home in the evening to shut off the valve to the panels before it cools the pool too much is no longer a worry.
- Whether to turn the system on or off over a weekend is all decided by the Auto Controller.
- An additional benefit is that the solar panels are still able to draw heat from the roof 3 or 4 hours after the sun has left the panels. This is something it would not have been figured out without the roof sensor.
- You will be always confident that the Auto Controller is doing the best possible job to maximize the solar energy available to heat your swimming pool.
- 3-year vendor warranty
The standard automatic solar pool heating controller kit contains:
- 1pc - Pentair SolarTouch controller
- 1pc - 3-way valve (2in. ports without check valve)
- 1pc - Pentair Compool 180 deg. rotation 24VAC actuator
- 1pc - roof sensor
- 1pc - water sensor
In addition to the items included in the standard kit we add the following to aid in the installation:
- 1pc - power cord with plug (9ft. long)
- 25 meters (80ft) sensor wire to connect to the roof sensor
- 3pc - 2" to 1.5" reducers bushings for systems with 1.5" plumbing