AquaFinesse Filter Cleaner
If your filter becomes clogged with dirt, it can cause an unpleasant smell. From experience, we know that this smell comes from your filter and not from the water itself. The filter is an important part of your spa or hot tub. This is where all the dirt and bacteria are collected. To enjoy your spa water to the full, it is essential to keep your filters clean. We advise you to clean your filters at least once a week. To help you with this, we at AquaFinesse have developed a fast-acting ‘fizz’ tablet to clean your filter and keep it in optimum condition.
Clean your filters in just one hour with AquaFinesse Filter Cleaner!
Simple weekly treatment
• Remove the filter.
• Fill a bucket with 10 litre of warm water.
• Add 2 AquaFinesse Filter Cleaning tablets. (small filters 1 tablet)
• Insert the filter in the bucket and leave for at least 1 hour (if your filter is heavily soiled you may leave it in the cleaning fluid for up to 24 hours).
• Be sure the filter is completely submerged in the water, if this is not possible turn the filter regularly to ensure complete cleaning.
• After one hour rinse the filter in the upright position with a strong stream of tapwater/hosepipe water working from the top to bottom.
• Insert filter back into the filterhouse of your hot tub.
(If possible allow the filter to dry before replacing, we recommend buying an extra filter to allow you to do this).
Why our Filter Cleaner?
The water maintenance of a hot tub, swimming pool or swim spa is often difficult and complicated. Most people find balancing the pH, alkalinity and disinfectant a time-consuming task. What if we tell you that AquaFinesse water treatment products can simplify water maintenance and save you valuable time in water maintenance?
Crystal clear and silky soft water
The water quality of the hot tub, swimming pool or swim spa is of the utmost importance. Not only for hygienic and safety reasons, but also because good water treatment extends the life of your hot tub, swimming pool or swim spa. AquaFinesse water treatment applies a groundbreaking, proven technology that tackles the living environment of the bacteria in your spa water. As a result, only a minimal amount of disinfection is required.
Use AquaFinesse Filter Cleaner once a week and enjoy clean, crystal-clear water, while preventing the re-growth of bacteria in your swim spa, hot tub or swimming pool.
Green, healthy and certified.
AquaFinesse is environmentally friendly, safe and gentle on your skin. The pleasant AquaFinesse scent comes from organic lavender grown in the French countryside. AquaFinesse water maintenance products have been tested and certified by a large number of independent testing organisations around the world.